Paul has tagged me to share eight things about myself. Well then.
1. I spent four years at University studying Science and Mathematics. While largely useless in my current career (except, oddly, some of the maths) it was hella fun.
2. My last appearance on stage was in full makeup as a clown. That was over 11 years ago. I used to do a lot of theatre back in the day, in fact . . .
3. I was recently married to a beautiful lady whom I met when we were both in a production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. She's still my queen.
4. My cat Milligan, named after Spike, displays the same sorts of manic and depressive tendencies as his namesake. He is, however, yet to produce a groundbreaking radio comedy.
5. My lovely wife just made me a lovely Turkish pizza for dinner.
6. I'm doing a "Manager as Coach" training course tomorrow. Not sure what it involves, but I'm treating it like the weekend has started a day early. Is that wrong?
7. I think Battlestar Galactica is the best show on television.
8. I like portello.