Tuesday 22 July 2008

Audited

Awww . . . pwned.

My friendly local Professional Association has informed me that they'll be auditing my hours spent on Continuing Professional Development.

Like a lot of professions, it's no longer enough just to turn up to work every day and do your thing. Drones like myself must also spend forty hours per calendar year on officially sanctioned CPD activities.

These range from speaking at international conferences to helping underlings with their homework, so the definition is pretty broad. And as such, it's not a hugely difficult standard to meet.

Still, I must now submit a comprehensive list of all the wonderful self-improving activities I've undertaken in the last two years.

Oh, what larks.

I think a tax audit would be more fun. At least I've kept receipts for that stuff.
blog comments powered by Disqus